hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase keeper exception
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 02:54:15 GMT
Can you tell us oozie version you're using ?

bq. Hbase version : 0.94.2.21

I am not aware of such release. Are you using 0.94.2 ?

Thanks


On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:50 AM, Kamesh Bhallamudi
<kamesh.hadoop@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>  We are getting the following the exceptions when we are running hbase
> mapreduce job using *Oozie*. However, when we run the same job
> manually(using hadoop jar), it was running fine. In both the cases, we are
> running as a same user. Also I configured all the configurations properly.
>
> Hbase version : *0.94.2.21*
>
> *exceptions*
>
> 2014-02-18 12:58:58,140 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher: hconnection Received
> unexpected KeeperException, re-throwing exception
>
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
> KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>         at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1041)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.exists(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:166)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.watchAndCheckExists(ZKUtil.java:230)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker.start(ZooKeeperNodeTracker.java:82)
>
>
> 2014-02-18 12:59:13,766 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher: hconnection
> Received unexpected KeeperException, re-throwing exception
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
> KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/root-region-server
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>         at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1041)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.exists(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:166)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.watchAndCheckExists(ZKUtil.java:230)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker.start(ZooKeeperNodeTracker.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.ensureZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:595)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:846)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:821)
>
>
> 2014-02-18 13:00:46,315 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher: hconnection
> Received unexpected KeeperException, re-throwing exception
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
> KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>         at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1041)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.exists(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:166)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.checkExists(ZKUtil.java:263)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker.checkIfBaseNodeAvailable(ZooKeeperNodeTracker.java:214)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RootRegionTracker.waitRootRegionLocation(RootRegionTracker.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:849)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:962)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:860)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:962)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:864)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:821
>
>
> 2014-02-18 13:12:34,142 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableInputFormat:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException: Unable to
> find region for productinfo,,99999999999999 after 10 tries.
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:955)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:860)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:962)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:864)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:821)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:234)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:174)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:133)
>
> I ran hbck, and there are no inconsistencies found.
>
> Please help me what could be the issue.
>
> --
> Kamesh
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message