hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase shell - deletall doesnt remove records
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:28:14 GMT
The familyStamp kept by ScanDeleteTracker is of the time when deleteall was
issued.
This value is lower than the large long value given in your example.
Meaning the following check wouldn't pass:

    if (hasFamilyStamp && timestamp <= familyStamp) {

leading to isDeleted() returning DeleteResult.NOT_DELETED. Thus the get
would still return the row.

Can you tell us more about your use case where the large long value is used
?

Cheers