hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tianying Chang <tych...@gmail.com>
Subject WALPlayer?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 05:53:20 GMT
Hi, folks

I want to try the WALPlayer. But it complains not found. Am I running it
the wrong way?

hadoop jar /tmp/hbase-0.94.17-SNAPSHOT.jar WALPlayer

Unknown program 'WALPlayer' chosen.

Valid program names are:

  CellCounter: Count cells in HBase table

  completebulkload: Complete a bulk data load.

  copytable: Export a table from local cluster to peer cluster

  export: Write table data to HDFS.

  import: Import data written by Export.

  importtsv: Import data in TSV format.

  rowcounter: Count rows in HBase table

  verifyrep: Compare the data from tables in two different clusters.
WARNING: It doesn't work for incrementColumnValues'd cells since the
timestamp is changed after being appended to the log.