hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jigneshmpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating tables from mysql to hbase
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:29:46 GMT

We have a product which is working on mysql and we are trying to move it on
HBase to create multi-tenant database.
I agree with you that because of nosql nature of database, we should
denormalize the mysql database. However, was thinking of making quick
progress by first creating dirty structure of existing database in
hbase(from mysql) and than optimizing/modifying in nosql way.