hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jtay...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: creating tables from mysql to hbase
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 06:03:42 GMT
Hi Jignesh,
Phoenix has support for multi-tenant tables:
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/multi-tenancy.html. Also, your primary
key constraint would transfer over as-is, since Phoenix supports composite
row keys. Essentially your pk constraint values get concatenated together
to form your row key in HBase. We do not support unique constraints yet,
but we do support secondary indexing:
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/secondary_indexing.html

HTH. Thanks,

James