hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: The 3rd HBase 0.98.0 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:29:31 GMT
+1 (again).

Ran RC on the hadoop 2.3.0 RC under a load.  Seems fine (The httpserver
stuff is all good).

Ran asychbase test suite against the candidate.  It found a change in
semantics from 0.96 -- see tail of HBASE-10252 -- but I think we just doc
the new behavior and move on.

TSDB 2.0 seems to work fine too.  We just need to get hbase 0.96 reporting
hooked up again since 'new metrics' went in.

St.Ack