hbase-user mailing list archives

From shashwat shriparv <dwivedishash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is HBase is feasible for storing 4-5 MB of data as cell value
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:12:12 GMT
Yes for sure you can use hbase for this, you can have
1. different fields of mail in different column of a column family and
attachment as a binary array also in a column.
2. you can keep whole message in columns in hbase and the attachments are
large enoug on the hdfs and some reference to it in hbase table.
3. schema you can decide, you can have a matrix how you store values to
that you can decide.

*Warm Regards_**∞_*
* Shashwat Shriparv*
 [image: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9>[image: