hbase-user mailing list archives

From shapoor <esmaili_...@yahoo.com>
Subject windows client and ignoring winutils.exe ??!!
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:00:29 GMT
hello everyone,
i installed "hbase-0.96.1.1-hadoop2" using "hadoop-2.2.0". The installation
is in a Linux machine. I am however willing to access it from a windows
client using java and eclipse. it always worked with hbase-0.94. But now i
get the following exception and my hbaseAdmin cannot be initialized. it
stays null.

"Could not locate executable
C:\Users\shapoor\sources\hadoop-2.2.0\bin\winutils.exe in the Hadoop
binaries."

I don't have an installation in windows. How can I ignore this?

regards,