hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kashyap <vinay_kash...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: How to Read hbase server side properties
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:32:28 GMT
HbaseConfiguration.create() provides even the server side properties as wel..?? <br/>For
eg., when using cloudera hadoop, I configure extra properties in region server safety valve
and use in my hbase server. I want to obtain the value of one of the properties which is configured
in the safety valve in my code.. Will I get those propeties from HBaseConfiguration.create().
I guess it is only to read and connect to the HBase server at client side..<br/><br/>I
found another API, hBaseAdmin.getConfiguration(). The javadoc says it provides Configuration
used by this instance. Do you guys think this API helps..?? I am yet to try this out..<br/><br/>Thanks
and regards<br/>Vinay Kashyap