hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long running client got NoServerForRegionException
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:15:19 GMT
Looks like the table name is not in the log statement:

          throw new NoServerForRegionException("Unable to find region for "

            + Bytes.toStringBinary(row) + " after " + numTries + " tries.");

We should add tableName to the above log.

>From HTable:

  private void finishSetup() throws IOException {

    this.connection.locateRegion(tableName, HConstants.EMPTY_START_ROW);

It seems tableName couldn't be retrieved from hbase.meta

Can you show the complete stack trace ?