hbase-user mailing list archives

From kun yan <yankunhad...@gmail.com>
Subject about study hbase source
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 02:30:32 GMT
Hi all, I want to study in depth HBase, I have seen many times HBase The
Definitive Guide, and have some experience. But I think it is not enough to
understand HBase. I decided to spend six months to take a good look HBase
source, I need to debug a way to view the source code? Who can provide some
good advice then, a good way for me, thank you

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code