hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tianying Chang <tych...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Thrift2 does not support createTable() API anymore?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 01:56:59 GMT
Hi, Thanks Ted for the link.

HappyBase!  Does this mean that the native HBase Thrift2 does not support
those API like createTable anymore?

I felt it is more reliable to use native HBase Thrift2? But it seems
support to HBase thrift is very limited? Most jira on Thrift2 are
unresolved? So Is it recommended to use HappyBase instead of native HBase
Thrift2?

Thanks
Tian-Ying