hbase-user mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Thrift2 does not support createTable() API anymore?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 03:53:44 GMT
Hi
I too have seen that in thrift2 the admin APIs are not supported. I am not
very clear on the reason why it got removed.  Would  be better if we add
it, but if there was a reason for not doing it its better we know about it.
If not +1 on adding that support. We can file a JIRA too for the same.

Regards
Ram