hbase-user mailing list archives

From "LEI Xiaofeng" <le...@ihep.ac.cn>
Subject Re: [SPAM] Re: c++ access hbase using thrift performance tuning
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 03:55:09 GMT
Hi, Stack

I have not test the performance in big cluster, yet. I just test it in two node using my c++
project. One node is holding HMaster and Zookeeper server, the other is holding HRegionServer.
My scan performance is about 5293 records per second. When I get those data from a local file,
the performance is 208757 records per second. PS. the data are stored as a tree in the file.

I have meant to get a better read performance through hbase, but actually I get an opposite
result. Could you give me any advices to deal with it? Maybe some tuning tips or usage tips
of HBase with  c++.

Thanks,
Xiaofeng