hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long running client got NoServerForRegionException
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:31:48 GMT
This is the full stacktrace:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException: Unable to
find region for after 3 tries.
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:1127)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:1047)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:1004)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:325)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:309)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:706)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:688)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getTable(HConnectionManager.java:678)
at com.testapp.common.hadoop.HbaseClient.getHtable(HbaseClient.java:96)
at com.testapp.common.hadoop.HbaseClient.getSource(HbaseClient.java:129)
at
com.testapp.monitor.util.CommonOperations.getCurrentSource(CommonOperations.java:59)

于 2014/1/20 11:15, Ted Yu 写道: