hbase-user mailing list archives

From "leiwangouc@gmail.com" <leiwang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to quickly count the rows that meet several conditions using hbase coprocessor
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:24:32 GMT
Hi,

I have tried.
For a talbe with about 600 million rowkey,  just pass a single QualifierFilter,  it can get
the result quickly.
But when i add the SingleColumnValueFilter with FilterList, it becoumes very slow and i can't
stand it.

I think i can write my own custumed aggregation client.  Is there any example or user guide
about how to write custumed aggregation client using coprocessor?

Thanks,
Lei

leiwangouc@gmail.com

From: Ted Yu
Date: 2014-01-17 18:03
To: user@hbase.apache.org
CC: user
Subject: Re: How to quickly count the rows that meet several conditions using hbase coprocessor
Take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/coprocessor/AggregationClient.html#rowCount(byte[],%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.ColumnInterpreter,%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan)

You can pass custom filter through Scan parameter.

Cheers

On Jan 16, 2014, at 11:58 PM, "leiwangouc@gmail.com" <leiwangouc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know that hbase copocessor provides a quick way to count the rows of a table.
> But how can i count the rows that meet several conditions.
>
> Take this for example.
> I have a hbase table with one column family, several columns. I want to caculate the
number of rows that meet 3 conditions: