hbase-user mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: How to quickly count the rows that meet several conditions using hbase coprocessor
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 03:18:22 GMT
Offhand there is no reason for that.
If you send some sample code that can seed the data and then run the filter that shows the
problem, I'll offer to do some profiling.

Which version of HBase are you using?

-- Lars

________________________________
 From: "leiwangouc@gmail.com" <leiwangouc@gmail.com>
To: user <user@hbase.apache.org>
Cc: user <user@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: Re: How to quickly count the rows that meet several conditions using hbase coprocessor

Hi,

I have tried.
For a talbe with about 600 million rowkey,  just pass a single QualifierFilter,  it can
get the result quickly.
But when i add the SingleColumnValueFilter with FilterList, it becoumes very slow and i can't
stand it.

I think i can write my own custumed aggregation client.  Is there any example or user guide
about how to write custumed aggregation client using coprocessor?

Thanks,
Lei

leiwangouc@gmail.com