hbase-user mailing list archives

From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Hive + Secure Hbase
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:35:59 GMT
I have just started to experiment with Hbase in our cluster. I have an
secure Hbase cluster setup and would like to create an external Hive table
around several of our Hbase tables. This works fine until we enabled secure
(kerberos) client access to Hbase. Now we cannot query any of our Hive
external Hbase tables.

Is there anyway to make this work, or plans to fix what appears to be an
impersonation issue with Hbase? I wasn't able to find and specific Jira's.

I am using CDH4.3.0 with the standard components that shipped with CDH4.3.0.