hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject RowCounter ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Preconditions
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:11:09 GMT
Any idea why I'm getting this?

Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.google.common.base.Preconditions
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ClassLoaderBase.<init>(ClassLoaderBase.java:58)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.DynamicClassLoader.<init>(DynamicClassLoader.java:87)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Classes.<clinit>(Classes.java:41)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.readFields(Scan.java:624)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableMapReduceUtil.convertStringToScan(TableMapReduceUtil.java:379)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableInputFormat.setConf(TableInputFormat.java:107)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java:62)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:117)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:722)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1190)

Initially I tought it was because of the guava lib. So I ugraded it to 14,
same result. I tought then it was because I was using a very old 1.0.3
hadoop version so I upgraded it to 1.2.1 (went very well, pretty simple).
Still same issue. (Yes I copied hadoop jar to hbase lib).

This missing class is into guava 11.0.2 jar. My own MR jobs are running
well, HBase is running well, et. Just RowCounter is not working.

Any idea?

Thanks,

JM