hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Practical Upper Limit on Number of Version Stored?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 00:41:05 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I personnaly like and often suggest this approach. However you need to be
aware that there is an issue in the current pagination over the versions.
Except that, your approach will allow you to get the current state by
looking at the last version,  and the history by looking at all the
versions. ..

How big is an event in your system?  How many versions are you planning to
keep?

JM