hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gerald Klein ...@zognet.com>
Subject hbase config problem
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 14:21:46 GMT
hi I have been attempting to learn hbase and have been unable to get a
local copy running, it comes back with"could not find or load main class
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseConfTool" and "could not find or load
main class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKServerTool" and "culd not
find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster" I have
tried adding stuff to the config HBASE_CLASSPATH but nothing seems to get
rid of the error, I also grepped the directories from the install package
and could not find the class that they are looking for, anyone have an idea
of what this is? thanks

--

Gerald Klein DBA

ContactMe@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>

geraldklein.wordpress.com

jk@zognet.com

708-599-0352

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580

Brought to you by the Amish Mafia