hbase-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: utility to print (dump) HBase config (feedback appreciated)
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 03:47:48 GMT
This is good!

I do not check this ability in Accumulo but in Hadoop and HBase one
can also simply run "hadoop org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration", or
"hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration", etc., as these
classes carry main methods that write the loaded config as XML to
stdout. If you'd like to, you could enhance that ability to print in
different formatting? I observed yours using the K=V format.

--
Harsh J