hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wukang Lin <vboylin1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange Problem on using HRegion's getScanner Method in RegionServer
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:59:19 GMT
hi Gary,
    it is true that it is not a standard usage of coprocessor mechanism. I
use coprocessor as a plugin framework. the endpoint pattern of coprocessor
is pretty good, but not available for me, aggregaate on the client side is
not fast enough for me, and it is not necessary to transfer all the
mid-data to client. What's more, some of my applications is not a simple
Map-Reduce like style. so we try to setup a non-standard and
highly-customed compute framework inside hbase. It works well before we got
this strange trouble.
    Any hints and advices are welcome!
   Thank you!