hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mike Axiak <m...@axiak.net>
Subject Re: Hbase Region Size
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 14:15:01 GMT
Are you looking to get the MAX_FILESIZE paramter? If so, there's nothing in
the client, but HBaseAdmin has what you need [1].

   HTableDescriptor myDescriptor =
hbaseAdmin.getDescriptor(Bytes.toBytes("my-table"));
   System.out.println("my-table has a max region size of " +
myDescriptor.getMaxFileSize());

1:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HBaseAdmin.html

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org