hbase-user mailing list archives

From mathan kumar <immathanku...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Errors :Undefined table and DoNotRetryIOException while querying from phoenix to hbase
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 05:13:06 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: xxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Errors :Undefined table and DoNotRetryIOException while
querying from phoenix to hbase
To: yyyyy<yyyyy@gmail.com>

But I could drop the table in HBase using HBase shell and verified that the
table is not listed in HBase after that.
Even now Phoenix could not drop the table and still listing the entry while
using !tables command.

Where would be the mapping gets stored. Is ter any way to delete the table
entry from phoenix which may / may not be in HBase.

or else can I map a HBase table with the name "Table1" in HBase to table
name "Table2" in Phoenix.

coz I found that "Table1" name is freezed to the above said errors in
Phoenix though the table is available or not available in HBase.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:58 AM, yyyyy<yyyy@gmail.com<giacomotaylor@gmail.com>