hbase-user mailing list archives

From Syed Abdul Kather <in.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading the data from specified region
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:48:46 GMT
Hi ,
  Thanks for your reply . Actually i am trying to write my own framework
kinda. As i need to do lot of in memory operation [ via mem cache  ] within
region . So i required to read the data directly in the  region in that RS
.
  If there is a way where i can read the data in that region in RS.  It
will really helps . Please let me know if there is way to do that.

Thanks in Advance
Syed Abdul Kather

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER