hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote java client hang
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 01:03:28 GMT
No, I didn't. What's that for? I just followed this guide:
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/hbase/client_dependencies.html
Meanwhile, I have another question. My hbase cluster is running in a
inner-network. All master and slaves hostnames are resolved to LAN ip
like this:
master 192.168.1.2
slave1 192.168.1.3
slave2 192.168.1.4

So in this case, although all the servers have WAN ips, is it possible
for the client in WAN to access hbase cluster? Does zookeeper return LAN
hostnames to the client? I'm worrying about this also because I found
some hbase ports are listening on LAN port only like this:
tcp6 0 0 192.168.1.8:60020 :::* LISTEN

while zookeeper is listening on all network interfaces:
tcp6 0 0 :::2181 :::* LISTEN

于 2013/12/7 15:55, Ted Yu 写道: