hbase-user mailing list archives

From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive + Secure Hbase
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:49:14 GMT
Yes I did. Adding the hive proxy user settings to the service wide
core-site.xml value under hdfs in cloudera manager and restarting hbase
fixed it.

There is a setting in the GUI for the hive proxy users, but it was only set
in the core-site.xml file that was distributed with the hdfs service, and
was not included for any other service until I added it as an override in
cloudera manager.

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions. I should have checked the
core-site.xml file that was distributed with hbase. I saw the proxy user
setting enabled in the core settings and assumed it was propagated to the
other services.

Justin

Sent from my iPhone