hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:38:35 GMT
So really, I don't think it's from you code.

Looking at the stacktrace, seems that Gora is creating one connection per
task, and your number of concurrent tasks might be bigger than 30.

Since tasks might run in different nodes, it's a big difficult to share the
connection betweek the tasks.

so I guess you 2 best options are to reduce the tasks to make sure you have
less than 30 at a time, or to increase the ZK limit...