hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CompressionTest failing
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:21:13 GMT
Here is example given by CompressionTest:

      "For example:\n" +

      "  hbase " + CompressionTest.class + " file:///tmp/testfile gz\n");

CompressionTest would write to this file. This is to verify that
compression works on each node.

You should specify "file:" as scheme.

Cheers

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:58 AM, dwijesinghe <dwijesinghe@ivantagehealth.com