hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Medina <pablomedin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase and HDFS replication
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 23:18:18 GMT
Take a look at the zookeeper session timeout. The ephemeral node of the rs
going down will be deleted when session is expired and then other
regionservers will race to take ownership of the regions being down. The
default session timeout is too high so I think it may be related to the
problem you are facing.