hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>
Subject Re: HBase value design
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:40:57 GMT
I am using some sort of schema that allows me to expand my data blob if
needed.
However, I'm considering testing Phoenix (or maybe prestoDB once it gets an
HBase connector) and I was wondering if the common practice is "simple
type" values and not data blobs because I saw that Phoenix doesn't support
data blob values.

What does it mean "If there is a possibility a new member would be added to
the tuple" ?

Thanks.