hbase-user mailing list archives

From WangRamon <ramon_w...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: mvn command to compile CDH4.4 HBase
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 04:18:18 GMT
Hi Matteo
Thanks for pointing out the right direction, but your command doesn't work in my case.
It's actually a problem related the JRE cert path on OS X system, i don't want to pay too
much effort to fix it right now, so the workaround is to compile the build in a common Linux
server(it's Ubuntu in my case), and copy the dependencies required from that Linux server
to my Mac, then just use this command:
mvn clean package -Dhadoop.profile=2.0  -P security -DskipTests
Everything works like a charming.
BTW, obviously Apple doesn't like Java ^__^
ThanksRamon