hbase-user mailing list archives

From glumet <jan.bouch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:04:00 GMT
Thank you! I really appreciate you answers because I learned many new things
about hbase during last two days. It looks that my jobtracker is not
listening at port 50030, but I noticed there are other ports 60010 and 60030

I looked into the hbase-webapps folder and there are only two subfolders
(master and regionserver) and under subfolders WEB-INF in web.xml file there
are noticed only /master.jsp, /table.jsp, /zk.jsp (master's WEB-INF) and
/regionserver.jsp (regionserver's WEB-INF) so maybe I have no jobtracker.jsp
file or anything...

As you have written "reduce the task to have less than 30" so is this
configured somewhere in hbase-site.xml? The second thing "increase the ZK
limit" I tried to increase hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns to 5000
and then to 0 (unlimited) but it failed in both cases...