hbase-user mailing list archives

From glumet <jan.bouch...@gmail.com>
Subject hBase - the server has too many connections (maxClientConn property set to 0 does not help)
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:05:06 GMT
Hello,
I use hbase to store my data which comes from a crawler. These data are
indexed from hbase to Solr. But I have a problem with hBase. As I have
larger DB now, everytime I try to index data from hbase the error shown
below occures. This is the part of log file hadoop.log

There is something like Caused by: This could be a sign that the server has
too many connections (30 is the default). and I found here on SO that this
could be beacues of maxClientConnections property so I set up this value to
0 but this solution did not help.

/2013-11-11 15:30:22,638 ERROR zookeeper.ClientCnxn - Error while calling
watcher
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.resetZooKeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:315)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.abort(HConnectionManager.java:1340)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.connectionEvent(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:343)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.process(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:261)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:488)
2013-11-11 15:30:27,925 WARN  mapred.FileOutputCommitter - Output path is
null in cleanup
2013-11-11 15:30:27,925 WARN  mapred.LocalJobRunner -
job_local1497313370_0001
org.apache.gora.util.GoraException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to
connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a
sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default). Consider
inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are
reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for
more information.
at
org.apache.gora.store.DataStoreFactory.createDataStore(DataStoreFactory.java:167)
at
org.apache.gora.store.DataStoreFactory.createDataStore(DataStoreFactory.java:118)
at
org.apache.gora.mapreduce.GoraOutputFormat.getRecordWriter(GoraOutputFormat.java:88)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$NewTrackingRecordWriter.<init>(ReduceTask.java:568)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:637)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:418)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java:398)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to
connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a
sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default). Consider
inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are
reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for
more information.
at org.apache.gora.hbase.store.HBaseStore.initialize(HBaseStore.java:127)
at
org.apache.gora.store.DataStoreFactory.initializeDataStore(DataStoreFactory.java:102)
at
org.apache.gora.store.DataStoreFactory.createDataStore(DataStoreFactory.java:161)
... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is
able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This
could be a sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the
default). Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then
make sure you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See
HTable's javadoc for more information.
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:155)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:1002)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.setupZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:304)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(HConnectionManager.java:295)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:157)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.<init>(HBaseAdmin.java:90)
at org.apache.gora.hbase.store.HBaseStore.initialize(HBaseStore.java:109)
... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:90)
at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:809)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:837)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.createAndFailSilent(ZKUtil.java:903)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:133)
... 14 more/

Do you know where is the problem please?