hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase configuration zookeeper
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:04:10 GMT
Hi, Andrea:
Is the second node able to communicate with other nodes ?
Can you check /etc/hosts on second node ?

Pastebin the zookeeper log from second node may provide some clue.

Cheers

On Nov 6, 2013, at 5:43 AM, Andrea Gandini <andrea.gandini.89@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm writing you about the post on zookeeper. As I wrote, I'm using hbase 0.94.12
and I'm able to connect to onse zookeeper node, put his ip under the property hbase.zookeeper.quorum.
But if I put a second ip of a second node in wich runs the same version of zookeeper of the
first, the network does'nt work anymore!