hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tony Duan <duanjian...@126.com>
Subject Re: row filter - binary comparator at certain range
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:55:47 GMT
Michael Segel <michael_segel@...> writes:
> [...]
in
> >> range

intended
an
agent
> >> or

use,
in
any

error,
> Notifications@... and
> >>>>>>

> The opinions expressed here are mine, while they may reflect a cognitive
thought, that is purely
> accidental.
> Use at your own risk.
> Michael Segel
> michael_segel (AT) hotmail.com

Michael Segel,
Thanks for your advise.
I would like to make a clarification about user case.
1.Rowkey format like this :
  AppId + keyword + time     e.g.  153299:INFO:1381788000000
2.In search page. we need to retrieve data according to some conditions .
  AppId . keyword .time duration. actually,we keep all three
info(AppId,keyword ,time)in rowkey.
3.when doing search in page: About keyword we should guarantee that it is
case insensitive ,and also we should retrieve data according to time
duration.
4.In order to resolve this ,i do follow things,
   first :use RegexStringComparator to fetch all data that contains
keyword(this is case insensitive)
   second:use part of keyword (time 1381788000000)to retrieve data in time
duration specified in jsp page.

addition:i am a new member in this project .Actually ,it is case sensitive
in search page before .but now ,we want it to case insensitive .
Do you have any suggestions?
thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tony Duan.