hbase-user mailing list archives

Subject '$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar hbase.jar rowcount
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:36:27 GMT
Hi

I tried to run the hadoop rowcount job

First at all, I just notice that the command is rowcounter and not rowcount.

secondly, I got the following error when running it:

hadoop jar hbase-0.90.4.jar rowcounter ProcessedUrlsDataBase
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableMapReduceUtil.addDependencyJars(TableMapReduceUtil.java:319)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob(TableMapReduceUtil.java:109)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob(TableMapReduceUtil.java:75)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.RowCounter.createSubmittableJob(RowCounter.java:113)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.RowCounter.main(RowCounter.java:133)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Driver.main(Driver.java:49)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:434)

Where should I define the used classpath?

Benjamin