hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase 95 on Hadoop 2. No master znode created in zookeeper
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:52:13 GMT
Can you try newer release such as 0.96.0 RC4 ?

Here is what I got from 'hbase zkcli' using 0.96.0 cluster :

] ls /hbase
[meta-region-server, backup-masters, table, draining, region-in-transition,
table-lock, running, master, namespace, hbaseid, online-snapshot,
replication, splitWAL, recovering-regions, rs]

Cheers