hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Block cache hit ratio question
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:38:19 GMT
This is what I found
in src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/metrics/RegionServerMetrics.java
(assuming you're using 0.94.x)

  public final MetricsLongValue blockCacheHitCount =

      new MetricsLongValue("blockCacheHitCount", registry);

  public final MetricsLongValue blockCacheMissCount =

      new MetricsLongValue("blockCacheMissCount", registry);

  public final MetricsLongValue blockCacheEvictedCount =

      new MetricsLongValue("blockCacheEvictedCount", registry);

  public final MetricsIntValue blockCacheHitRatio =

      new MetricsIntValue("blockCacheHitRatio", registry);

Cheers