hbase-user mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch method
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:07:49 GMT
Hi Lars,

Just looking for a way to solve my problems ;)
I want to create a ListenableFuture to help me know when the HBase
operations have finished, and I am trying to find a way to do this more
elegantly than just going through the exception's information. I mean I
will get the exception catch, resume operations and continue with the next
op, but I thought there was a way to get a list of objects containing the
status of the operation. That was why I was asking about the array of
objects returned by the batch operation, but I think that will do it for
now.
Thanks Lars!

Renato M.