hbase-user mailing list archives

From takeshi <takeshi.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Row Filters using BitComparator
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 11:05:12 GMT
hi,

I think may be the 'BinaryPrefixComparator' is good for your case.
{code:java}
table = ...;
Scan scan = new Scan();
Filter filter =
  new RowFilter(CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new BinaryPrefixComparator(
      Bytes.toBytes("abc")));
scan.setFilter(filter);
ResultScanner rs = table.getScanner(scan);
for (Result r : rs) {
    ... // will get the Results start with rowkey "abc"
}
{code}

Best regards

takeshi