hbase-user mailing list archives

From hdev ml <hde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase backup, recovery, replication et al
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:52:44 GMT
Thanks Dave. Yes we are planning to take exports every now and then for
safeguarding the data and also snapshots for local corruptions, data loss
etc.

Did you refer to any documentation other than the "hbase book"?

We are on CDH4.4 - HBase 0.94.6, so I think we are good there.

Thanks for your time Dave.

Harshad