hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warning messages in hbase logs
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:00:26 GMT
Hi Kiru,
Thanks for the reply.
My understanding is not very clear  with respect to these warning messages
in region server logs.
When i read documentation , it says its related to slow query logs.
So is it a issue in earlier versions of hbase and is fixed in 0.96 or is it
an issue in my configuration and i have to set some parameters to prevent
this?
Please help in understanding the exact issue.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkirisamy@yahoo.com

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain