hbase-user mailing list archives

From Venkata siva kamesh Bhallamudi <kam.iit...@gmail.com>
Subject Region is not online: -ROOT-,,0
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:32:20 GMT
Hi All,
 I am getting following exception when I am trying to run *hbck *command

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException: Region is not online:
-ROOT-,,0
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.getRegion(HRegionServer.java:3166)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.getClosestRowBefore(HRegionServer.java:1986)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.WritableRpcEngine$Server.call(WritableRpcEngine.java:384)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.HBaseServer$Handler.run(HBaseServer.java:1426)

Please help me understanding this exception and how to fix this.

Thanks & Regards
Kamesh.