hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Lee <ja...@vcnc.co.kr>
Subject Re: Haeinsa: linear scalable multi-row transaction library for HBase
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 04:54:48 GMT
I'm one of the developer who developed Haeinsa.
Isolation level of Haeinsa is Serializable.
Thanks for having interest in Haeinsa

- James Lee

--
*이 정 행 / Jung-Haeng Lee*
Value Developer, VCNC

"연인들을 위한 둘 만의 온라인 비밀 공간, Between"
http://appbetween.us

Mobile: 010-5054-5321
E-mail: jhlee@vcnc.co.kr
Twitter: @eincs <http://twitter.com/eincs>
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eincs
Homepage: http://www.vcnc.co.kr
서울시 강남구 역삼2동 719-35 IS빌딩 5층 VCNC
IS Building 5th Fl., 719-35, Yeoksam 2-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea