hbase-user mailing list archives

From yonghu <yongyong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:01:51 GMT
Gray,

Finally, I saw the error messages. ERROR:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed
1 action: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Coprocessor:
'org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost$RegionEnvironment@303a60'
threw: 'java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Immutable Configuration'
and has been removed from the active coprocessor set.

I will try different approach as Ted mentioned.