hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep L <sandeepvre...@outlook.com>
Subject Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured in the master
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:44:59 GMT
Hi,
We are using hbase-0.94.1

While trying to access hbase with API all of suddenly we got following exception in our production
cluster:
"from org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperNodeTracker in pool-61-thread-3Check the
value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the one configured
in the master"
Due to this issue our application not responding for at least 15 to 20 minutes and after this
time its started responding automatically.
We are unable to get any clue about it, can someone help us to resolve this issue.
Thanks,Sandeep.