hbase-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Romo Otto <claudio.r...@namictech.com>
Subject Setup HBase over single node and allow access from remote java client
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 22:46:28 GMT
Hi guys,

Last two weeks I tried to setup an HBase standalone single node and
access it from a remote java client without success, from local net nor
from remote wan client.
I have googled a lot of sites, forums, irc channels, tried a lot of
solutions but none of those worked for me, and I have no more free time
=( so I'm looking for some person to do this work given a payment.
The error is about zookeeper complaining that there's no route to host
or when changing some configurations, the connection is refused. I know
that there's a lot of people with this problem and a lot of solutions,
but as I said, nothing worked for me.
Can anyone give me a hand with this matter?

Best regards,

Claudio Romo Otto
*Namic Technologies*