hbase-user mailing list archives

From Maxime <max...@gumgum.com>
Subject What will be the exact format of the object array returned by HTable batch function ?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:20:13 GMT

I would like to use the HTable batch function to regroup multiple Increment
operations. But I am not sure of the format that is returned by this function.

Please, could someone tell me if the returned array will keep the order of
the List of Row provided to the batch function ?
If the result of the first Row can be accessed in result[0] (and will be the
new value post increment), second Row in result[1] etc.. ?

View raw message